Full-Service HVAC Expertise for Smithfield, RI
24/7 Emergency Service from Your Favorite Smithfield, RI HVAC Provider
If you have a heating emergency, it may be hard to know who to call—unless you’re a Landry & Martin customer, that is! When you join our Smithfield, RI family, you can rest easy knowing that your family’s home comfort is in good hands. We’ll be there for you whenever you need us, in any weather conditions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us at (401) 723-4012 if you need emergency service. Phone is always the fastest way to reach us.
Dedicated Emergency Heating Services in Smithfield, RI
We have over 90 years of experience in the heating and comfort industry, and when you’re with us, you’ll never have to worry about your heat going out overnight, on weekends, or during holidays. We proudly provide the following 24/7 emergency services:
- Emergency furnace repair
- Emergency boiler repair
- Oil system services
- Emergency heating service
Bioheat® Fuel Delivery for Homes & Businesses in Smithfield, RI
If you use Bioheat® fuel to heat your home in Smithfield, RI, chances are you’ve shopped around before, trying to find the best Bioheat® fuel delivery company. When you’re hunting for a great Bioheat® fuel delivery company, you probably want more from them than just dependable fuel delivery. Landry & Martin is here to help you learn what to look for in your Smithfield, RI Bioheat® fuel provider and how to find one that won’t break the bank.
Take a Look at Their Social Media
If you’re considering choosing a Bioheat® fuel company, are they active and engaged with their followers on social media? Do they provide discounts to their customers or other ways to save? Social media is a great way to check if a company is really committed to customer service in their field.
Ensure They Provide Delivery to Your RI or MA Property
A Bioheat® fuel delivery provider isn’t going to do you much good if they don’t deliver to your hometown. Landry & Martin lists out our entire service area right here on our website, so you never have to worry. If you’re just barely outside of our Smithfield, RI delivery range, get in touch with our team—we’re always looking for feedback and suggestions for expansion, and we’ll try our best to accommodate you if possible.
Consider Other Convenient Services Offered
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could simply call the same company you use for fuel delivery when you need services such as an annual heating tune-up, 24/7 emergency service, or a boiler or hot water heater equipment installation? You can when you choose Landry & Martin! We’re proud to be a full-service HVAC company that is trusted by homeowners and business owners alike in Smithfield, RI. If you live in Smithfield, RI and heat your home with Bioheat® fuel, contact Landry & Martin. We’ll answer all your questions and help you sign up to get the best Bioheat® fuel delivery and HVAC service that Smithfield, RI has to offer. We can’t wait to provide your Smithfield, RI property with premium fuel delivery and service at a great price.
JOIN THE LANDRY & MARTIN FAMILY
Efficient Heating Installations in Smithfield, RI
Landry & Martin proudly supplies and installs high-quality gas and oil-fired furnaces, boilers, and water heaters for our customers in Smithfield, RI. We’ll get the job done right the first time at a price you can afford. Our furnace, boiler, and water heater installations are performed by our knowledgeable and professional HVAC technicians, who can answer any questions you may have about the process.
5 Signs It Is Time to Replace Your Heating System in Smithfield, RI
- Strange Noises or Smells: We all expect to hear some mystery noises now and again from the basement. But if you start to hear out-of-the-ordinary humming, banging, or clunking from your heating system, it could be time for a replacement. Abnormal odors can be another red flag.
- Uneven Heating: Do you feel exceptionally warm in some rooms of your house and unnaturally cold in others? If your thermostat reads a typical temperature, but heat is not reaching all areas of your home equally, that can indicate the decline of your equipment’s operation capabilities.
- High Energy Bills: As your heating system ages, its efficiency will decline. Consistently climbing heating costs, without extreme weather or household size increase, is a clear symptom of decreased fuel economy. New high-efficiency models can reach efficiency ratings of up to 95, which means significantly reduced heating expenses.
- Dusty or Dry Air: Assess your home’s indoor air quality. Excess amounts of dust or drastic changes in air humidity can be a result of an ineffective heating system. Regular maintenance will improve indoor air quality, but over time, a replacement is the only sure-fire solution.
- Increased Repair Frequency: Like any piece of machinery, your heating equipment will suffer from more breakdowns as years of wear and tear go by. Look back on your recent service history. Instead of spending money on recurring repair visits, you will get more bang for your buck by investing in a new high-efficiency system.
Get a FREE quote on your new heating installation by getting in touch with our team today!
GET A HEATING INSTALLATION QUOTE
Experienced Steam Heating System Service in Smithfield, RI
Did you know that steam heating is every bit as efficient as the average hot water heater? The pros at Landry & Martin have been maintaining steam heating systems throughout our Smithfield, RI service area since 1932, and we have no plans to stop now. We can help you keep your steam heating system functioning reliably and efficiently all year long. If you have questions about your current steam heating system or need steaming heating system repairs in Smithfield, RI, we can take care of that as well. We know exactly what makes your steam radiators tick, and we can service your steam heating system to help you save money on your home comfort. Schedule a visit from our expert steam heating technicians today so that you can enjoy home heating powered by steam now.
REQUEST STEAM HEAT SERVICE
Service Plans from an HVAC Company You Trust in Smithfield, RI
Did you know that Landry & Martin offers comprehensive coverage for your home heating equipment? Our Home Comfort Plans include your annual tune-up, more than 25 covered parts, a discount on all non-covered heating system parts, and emergency service. You can rest easier knowing your family’s home comfort is protected by the folks at Landry & Martin, a trusted source for heating service in Smithfield, RI.
Why You Should Enroll in a Heating System Service Plan
Our service plans include the following benefits:
- Annual system tune-up including:
- System efficiency test on every tune-up
- Cleaning and adjustments on filters and controls
- Motor lubrication
- Safety device inspection
- No charge for covered parts and labor
- 15% discount on additional parts and labor
- 24-hour emergency service
Ready to enroll? Contact us today to sign up for a service plan!
CALL (401) 723-4012 TO ENROLL IN A SERVICE PLAN
Refer-a-Friend and Other Ways to Save on Rhode Island Bioheat® Fuel Delivery
Do you ever wish Bioheat® fuel delivery in Smithfield, RI was more affordable? So do we! That’s why we pride ourselves on providing you with top-quality Bioheat® fuel delivery services at a price point that won’t break the bank. In addition, we also provide a variety of other savings opportunities. One of the most popular account-credit earning services is our refer-a-friend program, which will reward you for each friend you refer to Landry & Martin. Here’s how you can earn unlimited account credits to use toward future Bioheat® fuel deliveries.
How to Refer a Friend:
- Tell your friends about Landry & Martin’s excellent service.
- Have your friend become a customer using this form.
- Make sure your friend mentions your name, so you get your reward.
- Your friend buys Bioheat® fuel and gets a free year of a service contract deal with a two-year sign up.
- You get $75!
It really is that easy, and there’s no limit to the number of friends you can refer! Start referring friends to Landry & Martin and earning credits today! And don’t forget to to learn about additional seasonal savings opportunities and customer-loyalty discounts. We want our valued customers to get the lowest price for Bioheat® fuel paired with unmatched customer service in Smithfield, RI. That’s the true Landry & Martin difference.
REFER A FRIEND TODAY
Affordable Diesel Delivery for Businesses in Smithfield, RI
If you’re a business owner in the Smithfield, RI area, Landry & Martin is your one-stop shop for all things diesel fuel! We provide a variety of valuable diesel fuel services, including drive-thru diesel, on-road diesel, and off-road diesel. Our diesel fuel is clean and high-quality, meaning you can rely on it to fuel your fleet or equipment efficiently.
Our drive-thru premium diesel fuel is available at our location for public use Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. seasonally). We proudly supply our customers with #1, #2, and off-road diesel fuel options.
Ordering your on-road diesel from Landry & Martin means you’ll be receiving clean, uncontaminated, and ultra-low sulfur diesel. Regardless of the size of your fleet, we can get you fueled up and rolling in no time.
If your off-road diesel equipment isn’t reliable, it isn’t worth much. That’s why Landry & Martin is proud to provide you with the highest-quality off-road diesel for your commercial equipment.
ORDER DIESEL FUEL
Convenient Budget Plan Options in Smithfield, RI
Landry & Martin can help make your heating bills predictable, even in our unpredictable Smithfield, RI winters. We offer personalized 10-month budget plans for cost-effective delivery of Bioheat® fuel. This means you’ll save big with affordable oil delivery rates based on your projected fuel consumption and current fuel prices, so you can see exactly what you’ll be spending each month.
Some Additional Benefits of a Bioheat® Fuel Budget Plan in Smithfield, RI
- Enjoy automatic fuel delivery; no scheduling required
- Split energy costs into smaller, more affordable payments
- Rely on a steady monthly payment amount within your budget
- NO SURPRISE FEES. Budget plans protect you from fuel price spikes, especially in the winter heating months.
Ready to start budgeting your heating costs simply and effectively? Reach out to Landry & Martin about enrolling in a budget plan!
START YOUR BUDGET PLAN
Expert Heating System Maintenance You Can Count On in Smithfield, RI
Did you know you can save up to 10% each year on your home heating costs in Smithfield, RI just by scheduling your annual heating system tune-up? You’ll also benefit from improved home comfort throughout the heating season, and a tune-up even helps your water heater work more efficiently! Schedule your tune-up with Landry & Martin today, and our professional HVAC technicians will help ensure your equipment runs smoothly when it’s needed most.
Why You Should Schedule Your Annual Tune-Up in Smithfield, RI
Your heating system is a critical part of your home comfort, and if you don’t have it properly maintained by the professionals at Landry & Martin, you’ll be missing out on some great benefits! These include:
- Saving 10% on your heating bills
- Reducing the risk of a no-heat emergency
- Avoiding stressful furnace & boiler breakdowns
- Maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty
- Enjoying total peace of mind
Reach out to Landry & Martin today to schedule your heating system tune-up!
BOOK A TUNE-UP