Here to Keep You Safe: Our Policy Regarding Coronavirus
We’re writing this message to reach out to you about Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Many families in Rhode Island and around the globe are experiencing stress during this time of social distancing and self-quarantine. We’d like to reassure you that as an essential business we’re still continuing to operate, just with a few precautionary measures. Here are the changes we’re temporarily making, which are designed to keep our customers and our employees safe during this time of uncertainty.
Precautionary Measures We’re Taking
- Oil deliveries will continue as scheduled
- Our office is temporarily closed to the public
- The office will be open to phone calls and requests from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Payment is available by phone, online, mail, or drop-off in our mailbox
- Receipts will be emailed to you or stored in-house until the quarantine is over
- Our HVAC department will be taking emergency calls and outdoor calls only
- Techs will maintain a 6-foot social distance from customers
- Please refrain from entering techs’ work area, for your safety and theirs
Again, we’re here to keep you safe and comfortable. If we can do anything to improve your home security, please contact us online or by phone and we’ll be happy to help. Thank you for trusting Landry & Martin Oil Company with your family’s safety and your home comfort. We appreciate your business and look forward to the day when these precautions will no longer be necessary.